Friday, February 2, 2007

And the Spartan Scale Says...

I've decided to keep track of the movies I rate on my Spartan Scale here...don't really know why, but here you have it. The Spartan Scale ranks, in number of Spartans, how good/bad a movie is in comparison to the movie "300," which I disliked very much. So a rating of 300 Spartans means the movie was equally bad as "300." Feel free to agree with me as you see fit. Understand that any disagreements that you might have are flawed and incorrect.

Movies (In alphabetical order)
300: 300 Spartans
Borat: 500 Spartans
Bio-Dome: 490 Spartans
Charlie Wilson's War: 22 Spartans
Fight Club: 8 Spartans
The Happening: 484 Spartans
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: 244 Spartans
Iron Man: 24 Spartans
Juno: 7 Spartans

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Juno gets fewer spartans than fight club. hmmm....

~F3