Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rob Van Winkle was so cool...

So last night a little something happened that may have changed the course of my life forever...

I finally played Guitar Hero!

Oh my gosh! What an amazing game! It was so fun to rock out to tunes like Cherry Pie, Rock This Town, Monkey Wrench, etc... If Josh hadn't kicked me out of his place I'm pretty sure I'd still be rocking out right now.

Of course, I am now torn between the passions of trying to become a true Guitar Hero or a Dance Master (Dance Dance Revolution). A man divided between two such passions will surely fail to achieve either, right? It's a tough decision, and I fully intend to waffle between the two. For the record, I think that DDR still might be more fun, but the fact that Guitar Hero doesn't leave you a sweaty, smelly mess when you are done is a pretty big plus.

It's only a matter of time until these two powerhouse rockin' games are combined into one uber-game in which you must dance and jam at the same time. It's probably on that day, my friends, that Jack Black will probably be named president of the world and the world will rock as never before.

Speaking of rocking as never before (and hopefully never again), here's a video clip of Vanilla Ice and some Ninja Turtles getting their groove on! Go ninja, go ninja, go! (This song came on last sunday while I was at Jimmy John's having lunch. True story!)



Much luv,
Rob
______________________________________________
Song of the Day: "In My Place" by Coldplay

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vanilla Ice. I... um... really have nothing to say to that. OMG! WTF!IDRKWTFIATHBIJLTMWY!! (Great big "no-prize" to the person who can figure that one out).

Just wanted to poke my nose in. That's all!

Troy "Batman" "Flatstone" "Trip" Pac-man" Pacelli

Anonymous said...

hmmm...i'll weed out the obvious and hopefully someone else can guess the rest cause I am stumped. IDRKWTFIATHBIJLTMWY! expands to:

I don't really know what the f-bomb I am typing here But I just love to [M] [W] [Y]!

F3

Rob said...

re: F3

M=mug
W=wimpy
Y=youngsters

Troy's just a big jerk, I guess...

Anonymous said...

Oh, DUDE!! You were so close!!

...I Just Love To MESS WITH YOU!!!

After you got all that way (which was amazing - don't get me wrong) how do you not get the the last three words?!

The Big Jerk