Friday, June 15, 2007

Hmm, usually the blood gets off on the third floor...

So as I was coming back from my Lunch Break: Extended Edition today (absolutely killer mexican buffet at La Magdelena's on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays...if you're ever in the area) I heard a familiar tune on the radio.

It was Peter Gabriel's classic, "Solsbury Hill."

Most songs that I hear trigger some sort of memory or emotion. This one has a pretty funny connection. Whenever I hear this little ditty, I think of a video that I saw on the internet.

This video, to be precise:


Now, for any of you who have seen The Shining, you know that trailer doesn't really give you a good idea of what the movie is really like. It's actually quite creepy, not the light-hearted little romp that is presented so cleverly there.

I guess it's all a matter of perspective. Looking at things slightly skewed can drastically change the what you see. Sometimes even making it less frightening. Give it a shot!

Have a great weekend!

Much luv,
Rob
_________________________________________________
Song of the Day: "Rebirthing" by Skillet

No comments: