Wednesday, May 30, 2007

You might get to rock...

Oi, rough night for sleeping. For some reason, I just could not get to sleep last night. Maybe it was the heat, maybe I'm stressed out, maybe it's because things didn't go "just so" during the test run of the "outdoor theater" last night. One thing is for sure though...

It's not because I just got my Scrubs season five dvds!

Last night before cashing in I watched a couple of episodes of comedic brilliance, including "My Half-Acre," better known as the air-band episode.

So for your viewing pleasure, check out these clips, and just try not to smile.





Go ahead...rock out with no instrument in sight. You know you want to...

Much luv,
Rob
______________________________________________
Song of the Day: "Hey Hey" by Eric Clapton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

never get sick of those clips. good times.