Monday, April 9, 2007

What's in the box...

I hope that your Easter weekend found you well. Other than a shot to the gut from the sleep-deprivation fairy, I’d have to say that it went pretty well in my neck of the woods. (How do woods have necks, anyway?)

Day #6 of Hate Week has arrived (it’s almost over…) and today my agitation is centered on…well, not being sure what to write about right now.

Yeah, I think that’ll do.

Much luv,
Rob
__________________________________________________
Song of the Day: "Bust A Move" by Young M.C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there.

Since you mentioned Easter during Hate Week -- which is ironic indeed -- I'd like to mention something I hate about Easter: the fake green grass in Easter baskets. Kids automatically throw it all over the place, and why not? Real grass is all over the place outside! But, boy is it hard to vacuum that stuff off the carpet!

Just my opinion.