Thursday, April 12, 2007

Like you're so tough...

It’s been documented that I’m rather scared of dolls. (They freak me out, man!) I may have something new to add to the list…

As I headed out of work and passed by the dumpster to unload some trash, I received quite a startle. Apparently, a little squirrel was in the dumpster near where I threw my garbage. It was not pleased at my attempt to discard my waste.

I did not know that squirrels could screech like that… It cried out in anger towards me like a spoiled child and leapt out of the dumpster, causing me to scream like a little girl. Sure, it wasn’t a strong moment for me, but I gathered myself, quickly looked around the parking lot to see if anyone saw or heard me, and then proceeded to strut my way to my car since no one was around…(score one for me!)

It was actually a little invigorating. It was a long, rough day at work and I was dragging as I left the building. The little “scare” helped wake me up a bit just in time to struggle through traffic on Golf Road.

So maybe getting scared is an “ok” thing every now and then. It can serve a good purpose…on occasion.

So long as there’s no dolls involved…
Much luv,
Rob
__________________________________________________
Song of the Day: "You Got What I Need" by Biz Marky

No comments: