Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Howdy, partner...

Boy howdy...it's been a while, hasn't it? 'Bout six weeks since I wrote something, I reckon. (That sounds cowboy-ish, no?) I want to try to start writing again on a semi-regular basis...so here goes.

A whole lot has been happening for the Cloud Nine Kid (that's me, for the record). Love is in the air, I've got a first place fantasy football team (Go Bastardized Kittens!), and I was recently spotted in the front row at a Bear's game.

Life. Is. Good.

It stands to reason, then, that I should have much to say, right? I began to write a little, but then started to feel very tired. I was about to just shut the computer down and call it a night. It was then, in that moment, that Los Angeles Laker Lamar Odom said a little something that inspired me to jot something down before turning in for the night.

"Ba dum, boow. Ba dum, boow. Ba dum, boow. Ba dum, boow."

Ok, that probably doesn't make any sense, but if I add the words, "Hey, hey, hey," that might help.

Still no? Check this out:



Smiling yet? Something about that nostalgia that just cheers the soul. I am suddenly filled with some extra energy and finding words to share.

Sure, this isn't the most poignant post ever, but I'm smiling writing it, and I hope you found something to smile about while reading it.

I reckon you did.

Much luv,
Rob
_________________________________________________
Song of the Day: "Smooth" by Santana featuring Rob Thomas

No comments: